Friday, March 5, 2010

Things You Didn't Know About P Lowe

He is a dude.

He used to put golf videos on this blog.

He has an unhealthy affinity for the place he went to high school.


The long, intricate plan I had to get him off OITO worked.

He used to be really tiny for his age....now, not so much, but he still looks tiny to me.

He dressed up like a dragon for a couple years in a row for All Hollow's Eve.

He was once an emerging DJ on the Tybee Island club scene.

He used to work at The Breakfast Club.

I think him and Donnie are friends...or maybe they used to hang out...I don't know. I remember something being said about something to the effect that they are friends or they used to hang out....I don't know.

He does the DJ's job at "The Little Bungalow on 52nd Street" rather often.

He likes The Allman Brothers.

I've known P Lowe longer than most people I know from Savannah (family excluded).

He is not particularly good at holding his liquor.

P Lowe has been there for me in a pinch before, and I am sure he would be there for me again, if I ever needed something.

Have a great birthday P Lowe...Drinks on Rick tonight!

No comments: