Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Effort

After today, I will never eat an original Chick-fil-A sandwich again. I have never been a huge fan of anything on that menu, besides the milkshakes. The food isn't cheap, and it's kinda blah. However, their new spicy chicken sandwich has given me a reason to go to Chick-fil-A on a regular basis. Research has begun on opening a new Chick-fil-A. Prospective location: the corner of Victory and Skidaway -- we're gonna shut the city downnnnn!

Possible SNAFU: "I'm pretty sure you have to be Mormon or something to do that." - Chick-fil-A Insider, Matt O'Rand. Hopefully, he was just talking about opening up the restaurant.

8 comments:

Weazle said...

Is the spicy chic-fil-a a permanent menu item or is it a seasonal thing like the mcrib?

Shane said...

We will be the first to introduce the chic-fil-a style spice double-down.

Carrel_Fan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrel_Fan said...

Bunger - The McRib is grade A pterodactyl meat. Believe it or not dinosaur meat comes at a premium these days. Since it's hard to come by, the McRib is seasonal.

Shane - Best idea ever.

Weazle said...

Carrel_Fan, you are quite the politician. Way to jump around and not answer my question. I already know that the McRib is seasonal. I want to know if the Spicy Chic-Fil-A is going to be a permanent fixture or is it part of some gimmick?

Carrel_Fan said...

I do appreciate your question, Mr. Weazle. As far as I can tell, the spicy chick fil a is sticking around. In other words, I don't know.

Weazle said...

I guess my face must have been photo shopped under the cow mask, right?

JJBA said...

Spicy Chick-fil-a is premeneto. Actually been in Maryland for a year.