Thursday, June 24, 2010

Greetings

One week after leaving Savannah, I have found myself somewhat acclimated to this northern land. My arrangements are quite comfortable. The natives' dialect is different, yet discernible. The cuisine is phenomenal. So far, I have eaten two subs, one cheesesteak, four slices of cheese pizza, one slice of cheesesteak pizza and a slice of spaghetti pizza. I tried to add a picture of the spaghetti pizza but I don't really know how to work my buddy's Mac. The wedding I came up for was awesome. Tonight, my buddy I mentioned before on the blogosphere is having a concert. He usually plays acoustic, folky music, but for tonight's show, he has a full band of accomplished musicians behind him...so I am really excited for that. Tomorrow, I am heading to Camden, NJ by way of Philadelphia to go see Phish in concert. That will be interesting. When I was 14, I had tickets to go see them, but I couldn't go because I didn't have a ride. They ended up breaking up as a band soon there after. My little neo-hippie heart was broken; I thought I would never see them again and I had missed my only chance. Turns out 10 years later I have gotten the chance. I am not super excited for it, but it will be cool...at least, there will be a lot of funny people to look at. That is all for now.

1 comment:

Carrel_Fan said...

Bring me back a wiz wit. Much obliged or I guess it would something like "forget about it" in your new dialect.