Friday, June 11, 2010

Inter-office memo

Greetings co-workers. I just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that I have added a new website to our (the original) bare necessities. It is an internet magazine, whatever that is, called Slate. I believe David Hale linked it a while back. I don't know how else I would have come across it. Actually, there is no telling how I came across it. When I get on the internet things are very much like a dream sequence. My sense of time is greatly skewed. There are funny things, scary things, pretty things, ugly things. I never know how I got to any of them, and the only way I can get out of it is to wake up/ "x" out. Anyway, I digress. Slate is a good website to check out because they have a broad area of interest. You can check out synopses of Friday Night Lights episodes, see what is new and interesting in the world of science, read book reviews, and check out some (left-wing) political commentary. So what do you say? Today, do something to make yourself a more rounded human being, besides for the Double Decker Double Down you had for lunch. Just ask this guy.

No comments: