Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Best of Boomer

Chris Berman is a funny man, and this is just some of his famous "name game".

Jake, day light come, and you gotta Delhomme!
Josh Tears of McCown
Hey, you, get off of Mike Cloud
Tatum for whom the Bell tolls
Ken use the force Lucas
Warrick well Dunn
Jeremiah was a bullfrog Trotter
57 varieties of Hines Ward
Mark Strawberry Fields forever
José can you see Canseco
Bernard “ innocent until proven” Gilkey
Bob “ Sister” Christian, “ He's Motorin”
David “ Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey's” Kircus
Scott Supercalifragilisticexpiali Brosius
Laurence “ Bony” Mauroney
Jeff “ Dream” Weaver
David “ If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be” Wright
Samari 'Shake, Rattle, and' Rolle
Temple Beth-El Johnson
Justin Durant Durant - Hungry Like the Wolf.
John 'I am not a' Kruk
Generalissimo Julio Franco
Craig “ Matinee at the” Biggio
Mike “ pepperoni” Piazza
C.C. “ Splish Splash I was takin” Sabathia
Olmedo “Do this, do that, can't you read the” Sáenz,
Da da da da da..da da..Here's Carson
Ryan “ Mom I can't palm a basketball, I wish I had” Langerhans
Eric Taco Bell
'Fettucini' Alfredo Griffin
Jeff Conine the Barbarian
Tejada they come, Tejada they fall
Parsley Sage Rosenfels and Thyme
Octavio “Don’t aske” Dotel
Donald "Duke in the" Driver
Reggie"Out of the Batcave" Wayne
Jonathan Snap-crackle-Papelbon
Curtis my favorite Martin!
Well-dressed Amani Toomer
Maurice Jones-Drew Olivia Newton John
Aaron My Lips Are Sele
Starvin' Marvin Harrison
Bert Be Home Blyleven
Do I make you Randy Johnson
T.J. you say HoushmandZAYdah, I say HoushmandZAHdah
David Green Akers
Julio “Won't you take me on a sea” Cruz
Jonathan Viiiiilllllmaaaaaa!!!
Mike “ You're in good hands with” Alstott
'Werewolves of' London Fletcher
John Carney...Sheila McRae...goodnight everybody
Joseph “ Live and Let” Addai
Mike Cat Scratch Fever Nugent
Rob My Bironas
Heath Bar Evans
Famous Amos Zereoue
Eric “ Sleeping With” Bienemy
Shaun McDonald had a farm
Rudi, Rudi, Rudi Johnson


** This wasn't on the list, but my personal favorite: "Ground control to" David Toms

2 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

The Best of Big D

Hurricane Andrew Williams
Neil Don't Dudash
Matthew Touch My Dotson
Franky Action Jackson
Slic Ric Schwarz
Shane Whoa Murray
Al Lexicon Allman
Thanks Mikey Henderson
Cheese Please Adams
Supa Dave Bliss
It's Raining Yatta Gaines
Feed Me Richard Seymour
Be My Angel Robinson
Ashley Never Houts
Jasmine Lee Curtis
Gordon Not David Beckham
Nathan Not Today But Moreau
Ian The Sebastian
Miles Shooting Starr
Richie Rich Poythress
Joe Chew Redmon
Chris The Babe Kicklighter
Eric Bright Eyes Brown
Cole Mining Rossiter

Charlie Dodson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.