Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What am I thankful for?

Well, I am glad you asked.

1. My roommate.

2. ATL, the movie, shows me what the "real" ATLanta, GA is all about. ATLanta is about roller skating and "dope-boys", not pussies who play AAAAA lacrosse. This movie is an instant classic that shows the struggle to succeed in the world of competitive roller skating. We get an up close look at trick bitches and brothers from other mothers just tryin to get that money. Stay true to the game young players.

3. Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. Thank you both for being the ultimate train wreck on television. Skip you have showed me that any schmo can do what you do. "Lebron sucks, he's completely overrated", you are so right. So who would you build your team around? My guess is some stud like Manu Ginobli or somebody with some real star caliber. Maybe later we can make some predictions on who will will the NBA title or what MLB team has had the best offseason. Now, let me be very very clear, and make no mistake about it when I say, Stephen A. is the smartest man on TV. When you use words like, impervious to describe a defense, I have no idea what you are talking about, but it is obvious that you know more than every person that ever lived so I'll just go with it.

Have a super Thanksgiving, brothers.

3 comments:

sauers6 said...

Dont forget, if you disagree with Stephen A. Smith, S.A.S.-afrass as i like to call him, he will have HAYMAKERS rain down on you like cats and dogs

Carrel_Fan said...

make no mistake about it

Shane said...

Im thankful for Jesse Palmers hair and skanks