Monday, November 26, 2007

Coach O Show

Before we get started I just want to reassure everyone that just because Coach O is no longer employed by Ole Miss, it doesn't mean he is leaving this blog. Coach O will be with us every Monday to give us his expert opinion on the weekend of sports. So away we go...




Missouri is a great football team, and I think they will end up playing West Virginia in the National title game. That of course means they will beat Oklahoma this weekend in the Big 12 championship. Kansas showed that all of their success this year has been a product of a very week schedule. Wait, I gotta stop talking about Big 12 football.

Georgia has become the sweetheart of college football. Everybody has crowned the Dawgs has the team "nobody wants to play right now", and I kinda agree. I think Georgia is a little better than Ohio State, but I am not sure about West Virginia and Missouri. I think WV and Mizzou matchup pretty well with Georgia. The Tech game was close for a couple of quarters, but Georgia proved they are a much better team. I really want to see them play a USC or Ohio State, but they'll play each other in the Rose Bowl. So that leaves the Orange Bowl and the ACC winner. I am so f'ing excited to see the Dawgs play VA Tech/BC.


The Heisman race is pretty tight. I personally think that McFadden should be crowned, but that probably won't happen. He does have over 1,700 yards and 20 tds. He and Casey Dick have been a great combo for Arkansas. I think that if Missouri beats up Oklahoma, then Chase Daniel should be the Heisman winner. Timmy Tebow is good, but this morning I heard on Lex & Terry that he was home-schooled, up to high school, due to a bad allergy problem. Boy, I hope that is true. For that very reason I will not vote for him in 2 weeks.

Almost forgot, former Savannah Mariner and Jenkins Warrior standout, Ben Patrick had 2 catches for 19 yards and a td for the Arizona Cardinals. He's still the second best player to come out of Savannah behind Francis Sewell.

3 comments:

sauers6 said...

Superman wears Tim Tebow underwear

Charlie Dodson said...

Tebow wears Knowshown Moreno underwear.

sauers6 said...

tebow doesnt wear underwear