Sunday, November 18, 2007

WOOOO

Quick recap of last night.

- A. Morgan and the shirtless kid almost scrap. A. Morgan also had a bat in his hand.
- Shirtless kid yells woooo alot, and then gets in Shane's face. "I'm not tryin to fight anybody" to which the half retarded kids responds, "I wouldn't fight me either". I don't like people makin fun of me!
- I lost a lot of money, very situational by the way, because Penn State, Clemson, and Cal were all crap.
- Pat got in a fight with some bricks. The bricks were the home favorite, and they easily won.
- Believe it or not, but there was a fight between the Mahers and a group of people.
- I am blamed for peoples' tires being slashed. Still don't get that one.
- I tried to buy Kyle's dog from him for $30 and a beer. Too bad the beer was already his.
- Edited because I forgot to mention the dance off between Shane and Bryan. I thought I was at the circus because it was intense.
- The were no sausage pizzas or pooping on chests to my knowledge, but the end of the night is kinda hazy from too many heineken.

All in all, I give last night an 8. The Canadian Judge, who is a little stingy, gave it a 5.8. Fuckin Canadians.

2 comments:

sauers6 said...

i think that within the next couple weeks i will have enough material to have a "best of shane murray" joey if your interested let me know

Carrel_Fan said...

check your yahoo email in a minute.