Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bicycle Kicks

Can you feel it? I can't either. Soccer's Super Bowl is right around the corner, and I am watching the Braves. Landon Donovan might be doing the same thing. Now, I know the 2 or 3 people who read this stuff probably won't watch any of that video, but it's kinda refreshing to hear someone in the spotlight give an honest opinion. I know nothing about soccer, so naturally I'm going to talk about it. I played it for 2 years because Jack Holmes' dad coached a team. You can probably imagine how great we were, the Alley Cats. Not really sure what kind of chances the US has of doing much, but based on their captain's take -- meh, not so good. If the Americans can kick the ball better and umm score more baskets than their opponents, I think they will do well, but don't call me an expert. One thing's for sure, America knows what strikes fear into the hearts of everyone else around the world...


The sorority squat. This is your team, America. Fuck yeah, lick our butts world.

5 comments:

Weazle said...

That is an emberassing picture.

Shane said...

I'd like to see the US mens basketball team take photo like that. Super cute!

Weazle said...

I don't think the US women's basketball team would even take a picture like that.

Carrel_Fan said...

Matching jeans is a plus!

JJBA said...

:)