Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Survive and Advance

Year one is officially in the books. Dora the Explorer once said, "We did it!!" That's right Dora, but it's not over yet.

1st Year Highlights:

- Zaxby's, the Deli, Firehouse, & Summerville Ace all within a mile of the house.

- I would not suggest donating your body to science when you kick the bucket. Everyday in anatomy, the hooker OT girls checked out what was under the hood of their cadaver. Apparently, his nickname was Wesley Pipes. No respect.

- What has now been labeled the "Shane Weekend". Aged Canadian Mist, new friends at the pool, new waitress friend, cars barreling out of control and running into standing structures...boy that sounds like a wacky Will Ferrel movie. Wrapped it all up with a nice bow with a Sunday meal at the Leonard's.

- The thrill of victory in our first annual midnight run race (that's trademarked so don't get any ideas) and the agony of defeat as I puke two steps after the finish line. Ill not sick.

- The Halloween party. So what if Georgia lost?

- November 1st. The day after October 31st, will go down as one of the greatest day in the history of me. I don't remember much, but I do recall spraying champagne for breakfast and a nice young man nearly falling off the roof.

- The cops walking the Red Carpet at the Christmas Party. You had to be there to appreciate it.

- Sheehan's and Takosushi

- Gypsy hunting in North Augusta. To be honest, not a good idea. Those people are beyond crazy. One comforting thought: They may take your clothes, but they won't rape you because you aren't related.

- Straight A's? Bitch, I ain't no nerd.

6 comments:

Weazle said...

Can you take a look at this rash for me and tell me what I should do about it?

Carrel_Fan said...

Oatmeal bath - It kills two birds with one stone. Nice breakfast and no more rash. You're welcome.

Weazle said...

I have become impervious to oatmeal baths. My family has an oatmeal hot tub and that is actually how I developed the rash. Now what, House?

Weazle said...

Nope...I am a virgo...next?

Carrel_Fan said...

Shingles. Final answer

Weazle said...

I just changed the shingles on my house last week, so it can't be that. Oh and the rash cleared up a few days ago so...ya know...thanks i guess.