Monday, May 31, 2010

Recapping the shit outta this weekend.


Friday


It's 8 am, and I need to beat up a Spine test. Boom, 98! Give me that A, prick ass teacher. And the good times rolled the rest of the day in Athens. Pool time and a bottle of Toro later, and this. I wasn't allowed to swim unless I was accompanied by a float.

Chicago, Illinois knows tequila

Back to the texts. In my defense, I had know idea what I was doing. So yeah, there you go. Uh oh, it's only 6? I eat an entire pizza from Mellow Mushroom, manage to stay away from Bourbon St., but still find a way to spill 2 drinks all over myself. All this excitement causes me to blackout. My only memory is that of my lovely girlfriend wading through the fountain on Broad around 2am. "This seemed like the right thing to do." -- her words.

Saturday

Ouchy. The drive to Atlanta could not have worse time. We arrive at our hotel in downtown Atl, which is around the corner to this, and it is the apparent gathering point for some sort of ethnic parade. Chicken and waffles -- such a strange combo. I wave to my friends as "Teach me how to Dougie" plays. The hotel is ridiculous. It has three bars, two restaurants, and countless assholes at the front desk. I don't care. I peed in the bathroom sink.

A Braves game never disappoints. Our seats are behind home plate and about 20 rows up. A pretty nice way to watch a game. Kris Medlen wasn't fooling any of those Pittsburgh batts, but really good defense shored that up. Oh yeah, the Braves are getting on base and scoring too. Heyward hits the ball harder than any player I have ever seen. And I knew all along that Glaus would click. Ha. It is pretty fun to see Billy Wagner throw a fastball in person.

Riding MARTA is always interesting...

Sunday

Shopping!!! Not all bad. I couldn't pass up this shirt:


So you're telling me all I have to do is pay $20, and I can wear Ol' Dirty Bastard's face on my chest? Deal, I got ya money.





Happy Memorial Day!



No comments: