Saturday, December 13, 2008

And now...deep thoughts

Shane and I did some rockin and rollin last night, so I didn't do much today. I watched the Bourne Ultimatum , Transformers, and I did some thinking. You brahs might find that a few are kinda weird, but doesn't that build character? Here are a few.


Tell me if any of you have this problem -- when you see a fat girl now, do immediately think it's Ruby (star of the reality drama Ruby)?

I can't stomach shots like I used to.

I want my fav teams to stop being the worst ever. Hey UGA football, Atl Braves, and the Jags, at least go back to being mediocre. You guys make my head hurt.

That girl from the Transformers is bad ass, and Even Steven is way funny.

High School football is more entertaining than Division II football.

Top 3 ways to eat peanuts are as follows: 3. Planters salted, 2. dry roasted, 1. Davis boiled

I'm leaning towards a tacky Christmas Party 2008....thoughts?

5 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

Please no Tacky Christmas. All the bros up here have ruined it for me.

May I suggest: Class "A" Christmas. People wear their Sunday best. So Murray- wear your black jeans to this one.

JJBA said...

I agree with Don. I end up hating people who go to a Tacky Christmas party.

Braves are in big trouble. Need something really different to happen between now and April or it looks ike Braves/Nationals fighting for last.

Camden would beat Valdosta St.

Peanuts are top 5 thing ever.

anymouse said...

Donnie's friend "Bad Santa" Gibson has had a few Tacky Christmas parties.

Carrel_Fan said...

Come on guy's where's your Christmas spirit? Jesus would want you to wear wacky zany outfits cause that's the way it went down in Bethlehem.

Carrel_Fan said...

jk by the way no tacky xmas