Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Love ya '08 but I got to go

It's been a pretty good year, pretty pretty good. Mostly good, a few bad, and a couple of ugly moments. I guess Verne Lundquist would say, "Oh My!" As far as ME is concerned, it's been a fantastic year. Would you like to hear about my year? Super.

The Good. Let's start with NOLA 2008. Hands down the best trip of my life, and being that I'm out of college I probably don't have many fun years left. Road trip with best bros ever! New Orleans was completely lawless, and awesome. Did you know you can bath a stripper and pay for it. Hand Grenades are not only dangerous but tasty as well. It's cool that me and Jimmy Johnson are finally friends. I moved downtown and so far I have more friends. Tybee Island has had it's moments. Remember when Keenan fell asleep on the steps of Benny's? He sure doesn't. Back in the spring at Tybee, this forty year old said she thought I was really freaking interesting and she wanted to break my wiener off. Whatev trick. I'm pretty sure I know who my go to guy is for some cheap laughs...Murray! You are the best that 2008 has to offer my friend. Girls and Gas prices were at a premium in '08.

The Bad. Flag Football is hard. Did you know that you have to practice that shit to be good? We talkin bout practice. Practice? I do not have the athleticism, escapability, nor the dedication to be decent at that intramural sport, brothers. Murray thought he was Hannibal Lector one night. Poor Jack. I almost fought a black girl about a week ago. Trust me it was warranted. Applying to Graduate Schools isn't the coolest thing I've ever done. You make think you are in control of a certain situation, but wait until smarter people start asking questions. Whoops!!!

The Ugly. Christmas Party 2008, was a mess. I had a dance party with my 3 favs, 2 Hincheys and a Peg. How can this get ugly you ask? I don't remember. My roommate's gf was violated and nothing was done. Murray's champagne was swiped and nothing was done. Both of these crimes were committed by one man, a man possessed, Keenan. Just kidding friend, not really. Anybody watched the Big 10? Wow they suck. Sorry I'm getting off topic. One thing that isn't ugly...Peg, boy I miss her.

I'll leave you with this thought, if 2009 is anything like 2008 then I want to go to there.

1 comment:

sauers6 said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww