Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank You Mr. Sims

I would like to personally thanks Mr. Joey Sims(Esquire) for allowing me to join in his blog and contribute my thoughts. With great pride and passion, I will do my best to contribute to the "how to section." There are some Big Dawgs that are members to this site like Joey, Murda, and Donnie; and so I know I must step up to the plate.

I want to send my congrats to the BC basketball team for starting out 4-0 this season, and also to send a shout out to Jack for doing a hell of a job of calling the games. Hopefully we will be hearing you on ESPN radio one day Jack.

I also glad that Sam Bradford won the Heismen. Thank you Stafford for being a waste of talent and not winning a Conference Championship during your tenure at UGA.

1st edition on "How to Section" How can we settle the Tybee-Wilmington Island Debate: I think it should be an iron man match between Donnie and Shane (also a 2003/2004 class debate as well)
Event 1: One on One Basket
2: Potatoe Sack Race
3: Line Dancing
4: Karaoke Battle (must sing a Millie and Vanillie Song)
5: Thumb War
Must win 3 out of the 5 Events.

By the way i did not piss myself in that picture, I spilled a beer on my lap.

No comments: