Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Evening Poetry Reading

Bitch I'm coming live from the trunk and I thrive on the funk 'cause I'd rather die like a man than survive like a punk, I'm no coward, I'm 'dro-powered, you gettin Twin-Towered devoured - it's a shit-storm and you bout to get showered

From Broward county to Harris, Pasadena to Paris I embarrass niggaz on chrome wheels as big as the ferris 'cause there is, now way now how - I stay low-key, low-brow In that black on black on black in the 'lac 'cause I'm so wild I get, drunk off that, I'll be high off this I might pop one of those, it don't matter my nigga - I don't miss

They put me hot on list, where players are posted But them players we posted up on corners, when they say and get roasted And the prayer get toasted, 'cause I keep the flame on The face for the game on - leave a stain on anything I puts my name on Disrespect and the tech'll peck a player like Woody 'cause cain't nuttin keep a trill nigga down, ask Khujo Goodie

Happy Friday. ETA 23 hours and counting.

No comments: