Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Got Mine

Merry Christmas everyone. Holidays are a special time for me; I find that the m & e (that's me) in Joey Sims (talent) gets magnified about ten fold. I know a lot of people like me, but I must bring just a little more cheer than others. My family thinks I'm the most interesting cat or doggy around, and well my friends think my beer just tastes better. Yes Uncle so and so I'm doin this and that, did I mention I'm an underdog story you can be proud of, which certainly is not the case of that Obama fella. Sure Murray, you can do a keg stand and mack on lil' Martha. Oh yeah, get her number while you're at it. Activity, brought to you by me. What can I say, I'm a giver of great things. But honestly, who gives and gets nothing in return these days? Oops, sorry Santa.

This has been a tremendous year for me, well everything but being the bridesmaid in FC Savannah once again. Seriously, a fucking kicker? Anyways, almost everything on my list to Santa came my way, except for that autographed pic of Skip Bayless. I put stars by the things I really wanted. One star being similar to the desire Jesse Palmer has for Herbstreit. Two stars being comparable to the excitement I have for the new reality series taking an inside look at fraternity life. Got em.

1. The Yankees to prove that money can buy happiness, well at least until opening day. - check
2. Mission Accomplished. - check
**3. An iPod. - fuckin crunchy check right there
*4. Donnie to stay in Athens for one more football season - :(
5. The Evolution of Andy Bernard - CHECK
**6. A reenactment of NOLA 2008 - looks like a check
7. An idea for another party - need help
8. Will the real Keenan please stand up? - ???
9. A Ruth's Chris, Five Guys, and Urban Outfitters all within a mile of each other. - sky rocketing cholesterol/killer threads check
10. Can I please just go to one movie theater on the weekend and actually be able to watch the movie. I'm sorry ma'am your cell phone convo can wait til after the film. I don't care if those jeans make you look fat or if you are thinking about hittin up Deja afterwards. WTF? Shut the fuck up. - the jury is still out
*****11. Last but not least, can all Vince Young do is some mop up duty in this Sunday's game? If not then me and Emmit finna bust some fool's head.



And to all a good night.

No comments: