Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008

Guys it has been a good year. I can't wait to see all of ya'll in 2009. In my opinion the official start of the New Year begins on January 2 for the Sugar Bowl, LET's GET THIS PARTY STARTED! I swear to God, if this party sucks, it is going to mean a shitty year; and Donnie it will be all your fault. Just kidding, make sure you got some crunchy tunes playing and punch and pie. Last night, I was pondering over what I wanted my New Year's resolution to be. Well, I want to accomplish a lot because that is how Big Dawgs roll. I want to resolve the dispute between Donnie and Shane (can't we all just get along fellas?). How about a pilgrimage to Mecca, nevermind lets go to Vegas. I am going to try to meet more lucky young ladies and spread the good news. I also and going to eat more fiber; you can't get enough. Guys, what can I say, it has been good knowing ya'll. If I do not see any of until next year, I am with ya'll in spirit. Go Falcons! Braves: lets do something this coming year. Notre Dame: you are going to get better. Dawgs: please just beat Florida and do not lose to Tech again. We need ya''ll to go back to the Sugar Bowl. GSU: we are going to win a national champioship. Stafford go to the draft. Moreno plase stay one more year. If I do not see any of you tonight. I will see at Donnie's for the fiesta.

1 comment:

Carrel_Fan said...

reminds me of a song, "If I die before I wake, feed Jake; He's been a good dog, my best friend right throught it all..."