Thursday, April 22, 2010

Live Blog...kinda



7:15:
Where's Michael Irvin? Was his plane delayed? Do what? Oh, not crack again. Say it isn't so! Way too many Tech guys invited to this thing.

7:27: Mel's gonna bring it tonight.

7:29: Already sick of that Jay-Z song.

7:37: With the first pick the St. Louis Rams select... a guy that played in the spread and has hurt his throwing shoulder twice...in one year. Mel - "... a great golfer in high school...", that should translate.

7:50: Is there a Mandarich in this year's draft? Probably not. I just crack up at how homoerotic SI was back in the day. P.S. I know that wine in a box is splendid, so Coors Light out of one has to be out of sight!


8:07:


Somewhere in California, there's a Kiffin taking credit for this one.

8:37: That's how you get it done, Jags. Pac 10 is a goldmine. Mel's hair is pissed that Clausen is still on the board.

8:42: Dear Under Armor, I protect this house by locking doors, staying up to date with the neighborhood watch, and reporting any suspicious activity.

9:15: What'd I miss? Chic fil A milkshake > draft. If I'm Jimmy Clausen, I fire everybody.

9:20: Love triangle on the Office right now. The Nard Dog is killing it.

9:32: Weatherspoon will bring that Mid West feel to Atlanta.

9:41: Pains me to say this but the quote of the night doesn't come from Boomer; 30 Rocks' Tracy Morgan - "Don't you like my dog, Tracy Sr.? He's trained to hate white people, not for profiling, but because most ghosts are white."

In other news, the Bengals newest addition, Jermaine Gresham, has already been arrested on an assault charge. Wah wah. Wonder how Odell Thurman's doing?

10:00: Cowboys won't lose a game this season. Hated this guy when he played Georgia, but he's the best receiver in the draft. Pretty surprised that guy from tech went before Bryant. Remember this...



and this...



Bryan Evans is a 5th to 6th rounder for sure...great cover corner.

10:10: Tebow goes before Clausen! Somewhere, Thom Brennaman is gushing, and a circumcised Ethiopian is saying "click, click, he snipped my dick!"

10:25: Boomer and Young going at it over special teams...

10:35: Gruden - "I like to look at the glass as half full Mel." Let's get ready to rumble, just don't touch the hair.

10:46: Detroit gets Matthew a running back. Gotta find some folks to block for them. The Lions will win 6 games this season, even with the loss of my cousin Ernie Sims.

11:00: Hey, I didn't know New Orleans was hit by a hurricane. They sure did beat the odds, 5 years later.

11:05: It's over! Part 1 of the "experiment" was pretty weird. Berman look really uncomfortable. Tom Jackson was just a long for the ride. Young acted like a jackass. Pretty sure Gruden was regretting his decision to take part in this mess about 20 minutes in. Clausen has dropped his name in the hat for the CFL draft. The Jaguars aren't even trying anymore. Tebow is America's quarterback. Watch out for the Cowboys this season and Jerry's drinking problem. Apparently, New Orleans is still reeling. And finally, Mel Jr. looked stunning, simply stunning.

5 comments:

PMac said...

Clausen gets Erin Andrews. Colt McCoy gets Jenn Brown. And...Tim Tebow gets Jeremy Schaap. That is just funny to me.

JJBA said...

Jon Gruden is a stud. All those other guys are blow hards. I don't know why Steve Young hates life and Berman just pisses me off. I don't get his appeal whatsoever.

What's developing with Clausen could not happen to a better person. And more than anything I love how these guys can decide what a good pick is and whats not.

JJBA said...

Also, put a package together to send Lowe and Glaus to anybody for some Single-A player.

Carrel_Fan said...

I didn't think Glaus could be that bad. When I said he would be good for 30 and 100, I'm pretty sure I meant walks/strikeouts (respectively).

Weazle said...

Tell me more about this Coors in a box...