Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Citizens of Tybee Would like to....

I, Patrick Lowe, ambassador extraodinaire of the Tybee Island, would like to issue and apology to Joey Sims and Shane Murray for the mistreatment they were given by one of ten asshole we know as the Tybee Island Police Department. Sorry that our tax payer's money went to hiring theses jerk offs. You will be compensated. The problems with the police department will certainly be address when I become Mayor, which I am officially announcing my candidancy today. Donnie is my campaign manager. Issues to be address at the police department: All TYPD must not be obese, which means we will have to fire all existing cops. No more assholes cops get off on having power trips and who harrass upstanding citizens like Shane and Joey. Finally, Ricks excommunication will be lifted. I'm so sorry you guys were mistreated.

P.Lowe 2009

I am Patrick Lowe, and I approve this message.

No comments: