Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Friday Morning Thoughts

This video always makes me laugh...plus it would be a great karaoke song for Jack to sing.

I got to give credit to Schivera for his Shane's Creek post. It was pretty damn funny. I do expect Shane to come back with something very funny as well. I hope Bryan's post spurs a blogging war between these two blogmasters.

Everyday I wake up it is one more day til St. Patrick's Day...Thank God

Jack you did a hell of a job this year doing BC radio. Joey good luck with the interview this weekend. Shane do not work to hard on Saturday, but we will get you messed up Saturday night. Donnie, I will see you for lunch today, and you and P-Mac win tonight in the ATL. Rick you stay classy and keep them ATL girls in line. Larry keep holding in down in Dublin. Bryan, I can't wait for another edition of Shane's Creek and we will see you in Athens.

Random Sports Info: Phil Mickelson finally broke 70 this year with a -8(63) in the first round of the Northern Open where he is the defending champ. Tiger returns next week for the World Match Play. The Braves sign Glavine to a one year contract.