Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lane Kiffin: Shut Up

Lane Kiffin...you have not coached one game in the SEC yet. The smart thing for you do now is shut the fuck up. As much as I do not like Fla and Urban Meyer, I honestly hope he pounds you into the ground this year. This morning I read about you comments that dealt with Marlon Brown and him going to UGA. You said that Marlon Brown chose UGA over UT because his grandmother wanted him to go there. No, Marlon Brown chose UGA for numerous reasons: It is a better school, has a better program, and a much better Coach who is the definition of Class. Plus, he hates that song Rocky Top. Now, even if his grandmother wanted him to go to UGA, which I bet she did and I can not blame her; it was still Marlon's decision. See you in Knoxville bitch.

No comments: