Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Special Valentines Day Edition...

Top 5 Girlfriends of All Time


5. Meredith V. - Blessed Sacrament's premiere couple for a few months. Bonnie and Clyde'esque, Jay Z and Beyounce', we were the ultimate gangster ass couple.

4. Nicole G. - Kindergarten is where it all began. Who knew that I could bag a future catalog model? That bowl haircut style has it's advantages...

3. Martha - 4th grade puppy love. We talked every now and then while we dated, but I just wasn't that into her. I was just too involved in video games and WCW to have a girl.

2. Caroline D. - A top notch girl, for sure. She was my first kiss, and she is a definite DGG.

1. Peggy - Best girl ever. Period. You guys can make fun of me all you want, except you Schiv. You aren't allowed.

Happy V Day!

This acoustic cut goes out to all of the grown and sexy....



2 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

All phine chickenheads.

PMac said...

Good ole Meredith Victor. Anyone know where she is now? I liked her since preschool. And then she dated Dotson in 8th grade, that bastard.